Tuesday 5 May 2009

Twitter Feed

I have been doing lots of exciting things with my Twitter feed, something I wholeheartedly encourage you to follow. Not only you you get updates whenever I blog here but you will also get audio blogs and hopefully video blogs in the not too distant future. Pictures are also coming on the twitter feed but I intend to put those on the blog as well for future reference. I have had a busy week, with my cousin's daughter here in Paris and organising things for my holiday. Yes folks, another holiday is winging it's way towards me, I will not be blogging from 9th to 17th May inclusive as I will be in New York.

Nor will I be using the new found powers of my twitter feed. On the plus side, I hope to have written some more of my book to discuss on my return.

I, as I hope you are aware, have been writing about Ronin. He is currently having an in depth conversation with one of the other characters. I might leave it there for the time being and then come back to him. I might do the following chapter too, I don't know. I will then move to a different character for a while though I don't know who. I have a feeling it might be the Dumru; Thorbardin.

We shall see. Still, just as I depart on holiday again, my writing seems to have returned. I will try and get as much as I can done before I go.

I shall try to address the current intermittence on this blog too.

Get in touch, I would love to hear any comments.

DR

0 comments:

Post a Comment