Tuesday 26 May 2009

Started again.

If you have been following my twitter feed, you will know that things have been going very a-pickle over the last week or so.

However...

I am delighted to note that today I did writing, quite a bit and it wasn't so bad. I was writing a conversation between Ronin, I know, I said I would change but I may not, and Bast his chief intelligence officer. They are discussing possible futures for the ships under Ronin's command.

With interesting results.

It took me in a direction that I din't anticipate, but the other stuff will have to go in soon anyway.

I won't be writing tomorrow or Thursday but I'm definitely good for Friday. This just shows you the power of headphones. (See Twitter)

This post is bitty but I wanted you to be the first to know.

As ever, comments are welcome.

DR

0 comments:

Post a Comment