Friday 29 May 2009

Still 'Ronin' on.

I am still writing about Ronin, I'm keeping going and see where my mind takes me. I did well this morning, writing a lot on the train, almost missing my stop in fact, but less on the way home.

So now you know. What I wanted to tell you all was that I wander, I have very definite ideas of what I want a chapter to be about and ideas of how to get there but it never quite works out like that. For example, I need Ronin to discuss freedom and the complications therein but instead he ended up discussing predator/prey relationships and the future of the Harlequin race. I like what I wrote, don't get me wrong but it's just not what I wanted to write. I know that the author of a text is on a journey of discovery and things will happen in the books that were not foreseen but even so.

Oh well, I have more travelling to do later so I will try and writ his freedom later today.

DR

0 comments:

Post a Comment