Wednesday 12 June 2013

Return of the Red

If there are any fans of the Mentalist on here; No, I am not Red John.

I have recently tried to compartmentalise my internet lives and in doing so have invested in a chromebook. I like it. It's much better than having multiple users in Google Chrome. Somehow all the information got mixed up.

Now It isn't and I have moved things to where they ought to be. This means that it is much easier to be me as an author online and I'm hoping that it motivates me to go and find new fans and new interests. This in turn should, theoretically at any rate entice me back into writing.

I'm rusty. I haven't written for a while now simply through a lack of facilities. Sometimes being on the train makes it harder to write and when I am at home I find it impossible to write. I need a dedicated writing space and a dedicated writing headspace. I am working back up to those. I hope to be more active everywhere. If you are reading this, I hope to speak to you again soon.

DR

0 comments:

Post a Comment