Thursday 18 February 2010

Update on the worlds.

Good Morning, afternoon, evening, night. Wherever you may be.

I should be writing as I am on the metro but I have nowhere to sit. Yes, I can write standing up, but I'm not going to. Instead, as you can see, I'm blogging. I have good news and news, neither good nor bad.

First the good news. I bought some new books. They are by paperblanks. Hardback, A5, but sadly not narrow ruled. They are being a spur to my current hardback, A4, 5mm squared book. A4 is too big. I wish I had taken my time or spent a little more on getting a book that I really like. I have those now. The best thing about these books that I have bought is that they are plural. Two identical books and both in sale with 75% off. Marvellous.

That was the good news. Other news involves the character Dravis. He was too nice and I liked him too much as a character so he has done something terrible. Something that shows him in a true light.

I hope you hate it.

DR


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment